Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Freshly Made Sketches vs. Clean Carpets

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Karren.

Sadly, I don't have a card to go with this fun sketch.  I took Monday off work.  My plan was to spend the morning crafting and then I had carpet cleaners in the afternoon.  But the carpet people came early so I had to quickly get my craft stuff out of the way.  Then they swore it would be dry that day.  It's now Wednesday morning and it's still slightly damp.  (Although it does look fabulous!)  My newly cleaned, dust-free, pollen-free, dander-free carpet took precedence over making a card this week!

I hope to see you playing along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!