Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches: Happy Day Bird

It's time for a new sketch at Freshly Made Sketches! Today we have a sketch by Karren.


I love this simple sketch with the hint of quirkiness in the angled piece. I just got these quirky birds - and it seemed like a perfect fit!

FMS Hey Happy Day

The stamp set comes with a number of outlined birds and the solid circle - but the circle isn't quite the same size and shape as the birds so it has a cartoonish look.  Love it!  And thanks to Karren for this fun sketch to use them on.

I hope to see you playing along. I love to browse the gallery and get ideas from what all of you have created!

SUPPLY LIST





12 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO adorable, Kim! Hope to play along with this week's FMS sketch soon! :) Thanks for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Kim, I have been trying to resist that set--oh boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovelovelove the quirky little bird! This is adorable.....I may have to check that set out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and patterns on this one Kim, such a CUTE card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those glitter sparkles are gorgeous! Cutie pie card. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That little bird is just the cutest and I love how you've got him looking at the banner! Such an adorable card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Quirky works! I love the dots and stripes plus that little birdie looking up at the banner is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun card Kim! I love that little bird and that banners is just too cute! Oh dear. There has been a lot of enabling this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally love this sweet little bird! The colours you've used are such a fresh combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable and fun! I love how you've positioned the stamps to make it look like the bird is looking at the banner.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! Fun colors, adorable birdie, and fabulous banner. Perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!