Monday, October 13, 2014

Tag You're It: Halloween Wishes

I love the new inspiration card at Tag You're It. That pop of autumn color on the gray is fabulous!


I'd love to totally CASE it but I decided to change it up and make it Halloween.  I also just got an order from Pretty Pink Posh which included a set of three tag dies and a bright Halloween sequin mix, so I made a little tag shaker!  

Halloween Wishes

This witch is from one of my favorite Halloween sets - Bootastic   It's absolutely charming but still clearly Halloween.  I didn't leave enough room for one of the sweet sentiments from the same set - so this is an older Hero Arts set full of Halloween sentiments.

Halloween Wishes close
  • Stamps: Mama Elephant Bootastic, Hero Arts Happy Halloween
  • Paper: Papertrey Ink Soft Stone CS and dsp, vellum
  • Ink: Memento Black, Copics, Versamark
  • Accessories: Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Tags die, Pretty Pink Posh 4mm Trick or Treat Mix Sequins, Stampin' Up Pumpkin Grosgrain, Hemptique 10-lb Lime Green


15 comments:

  1. Super cute card - I love that stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable Halloween card, Kim. I love that gray background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable, Kim ... the shaker element behind that cute little witch is just brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Kim. Love the shaker tag and the cute little image. Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! Love the fun shaker tag!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How A-DOR-A-BLE this is, Kim! Super sweet little shaker and that wee witch is pure delight! PPP dies and sequins have yet to join my collection; you're giving me mighty strong incentive to offer them an invitation!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your shaker card with all those sequins! Thanks for playing along with the TYI challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this is so sweet, Kim! I love it! Fabulous take on Lisa's card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are so talented Kim! Everything you create is gorgeous, Love this fun tag. Thanks for joining us at Tag You’re It!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!