Saturday, March 23, 2013

WPlus9: Inspired by Easter Cookies

This week's mood board at WPlus9 includes two sweet little Easter cookies and a lot of white space!!!


I had so much fun earlier this week creating a card with a small little scene in the corner (see it here) that I used the same idea for this card!

Easter Greetings
I kept the colors with a little kraft added in for the cookie!  If I had the time to remake this card, I would do a better job with the ink color on the sentiment and I would move it over closer to the egg - but hopefully no one else stresses over these little details!!
  • Stamps: WPlus9 Easter Greetings, Love Birds (the branches)
  • Paper: Papertrey Trey Lemon
  • Ink: Stampin' Up Pear Pizazz, Pretty in Pink, Crumb Cake
  • Accessories: WPlus9 Folk Art Florals die, Timeless Twine Krazy for Kraft. misc pearls

10 comments:

  1. This is perfect! Love your chick and egg! I think the placement of your sentiment is perfect and the color is fine, we are our own worst critics. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love the egg and the chickie. Too funny about the details...I'm always my worst critic too. LOL. The card is fabby ~ don't worry ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! I think that the details are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the little chickie and egg and what pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Kim, love the branches! Don't worry you're not the only one who fusses over details ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's just perfect. ;) Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  7. C&S Perfection here! Brilliant too I might add!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!