Wednesday, September 12, 2012

What's Up Ghoul Friend??

It is my day to post over at The Alley Way Stamps blog.  I am absolutely in love with the new set Ghoul-Friend.  I have already shown the charming Mr. Frankie some love on this post.  Today, I wanted to bling out Ms. Mummy!

Ghoul Friend

My ghoul-friend got some help from Sketch Frenzy Friday:


And from Pals Paper Arts:


  • Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps Ghoul-Friends
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant CS and dsp, Lucky Limeade dsp
  • Ink: Black, Stampin' Up Elegant Eggplant (the bat), copics for highlights
  • Accessories: Stampin' Up Pumpkin Taffeta, Scallop border punch, gems colored with copics, Crystal Effects on the eyes




13 comments:

  1. Kim ... You are a star! You can make any image look fantastic! Great choice for the colour combo for ts image! Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Kim. I love Ms. Mummy's blingy necklace. You chose an awesome colour combo for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! I love the image and especially the sentiment!! Love the splash of pumpkin from the ribbon! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is too cute! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Your orange ribbon really adds alot to this card! It's so stinkin' cute!! Thanks for joining us at SFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love the saying and how your made the mummy a girl. Super cute idea! Thanks for joining us this week at SFF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kim!! Perfect colors, stamp, accents-all!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to love Ms. Mummy with diamonds - super cute!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card!!! Thanks for playing with us at Sketch Frenzy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable, Kim! Not only is the image adorable, but I love the punny saying!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute, Kim! I LOVE the necklace! Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!