Monday, July 9, 2012

Virtual Stamp Party: Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

This is my second Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps post today.
It's just a short scroll down for the new release blog hop!

In honor of Sweet 'n Sassy's new release, we hosting an all day Virtual Stamp Party in the Sweet 'n Sassy forum at splitcoaststampers.  It's a day full of challenges and prizes!

I am hosting the second challenge of the day - it's a color challenge!!


SnSS July Color Challenge main crop

These colors are perfect for bright summer scenes!!  I got to preview the new release, Dream Big and I used these colors with some picnic plaid paper...

Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps

I hope you are inspired by these colors - pop over to the Virtual Stamp Party and check out the challenges.  Then join in - there are lots of prizes!!!

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Dream Big
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Domestic Goddess and Patio Party dsp
  • Ink: Memento Black and copics
  • Accessories:   EK Success border punch, leaf punch (no name on it), EK Success Butterfly punch, Stampin' Up small oval, Nestabilities circle dies

I used the current Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge for my inspiration!




5 comments:

  1. Just plain HAPPY, Kim! Love the background papers and those beautifully shaded flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are happy colors, Kim! Love that "tablecloth" background and the bright, pretty flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kim
    Fabulous card .... Love the stamp set.....
    Hugs sylvie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow" Love it! Great choice for the colour challenge, Kim! Perfectly designed creation, too! I am convinced that the northern has 10 more hours in the day than we do here ... Down-under! How do you do all you do? Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant "northern HEMISPHERE" " giggle xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!