Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Magic Card with Egg-Cited Cocoa

Every Tuesday in the Sweet 'n Sassy Forum on Splitcoast stampers, there is a tutorial and I got to put together today's tutorial!!  I have made magic cards in the past - but today I used this darling Egg-Cited Cocoa image.  I think it is SO fun to see the surprise when the recipient pulls the tag up and the image goes from black and white to color.



You can find the tutorial here.  

Have fun!!

  • Stamps: Sweet 'n Sassy Egg-Cited Cocoa
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Peach Parfait, YoYo Yellow, Kiwi Kiss
  • Ink: Memento black, copics
  • Accessories: Nestabilities square and scalloped square, acrylic sheet, SU Crushed Curry ribbon




6 comments:

  1. Kim, this is fabulous. I think children especially would just love this. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember. You doing these cards before and I love them! I really have got to get off my duff and try one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am giving this a whirl really soon!!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing and so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh you've got me mesmerised!! A cute fun card. Now off to find out how you did it! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card Kim & the tute is awesome! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my card! I do get spam comments so your comment will be held until I read it and release it!